Saturday, September 24, 2011

"This is the first day of my life"

Since this is my first blog post ever on the face of this planet I feel as if I should dedicate it to my very outspoken, strong minded and lovely roommate/wifey Caetlyn Padgett. Deep down inside she is most likely giggling in a high pitched voice and clapping her hand furiously but then again, most likely not. For many years I have shunned blogging and many things of the like. However there were many reasons that made me change my mind in such a short amount of time. So here we go.
I guess I should give a disclaimer about my 'blog' so no one gets surprised by its contents. I do not believe in censoring ones work and if you want you can call this art... or not. So I will occasionally use profanity, talk about 'controversial' issues, and not always be 'PC'. Because we live in a world where everyone is a little too sensitive and maybe some people need to be pushed out of their comfort zones. It creates a better world where we don't have to be careful all the time. So here is your warning, right here. Right now. Proceed at your own risk. If you offend easily and have loose lips/keyboards maybe you should stay away.

Have a nice day kids
HKA

No comments:

Post a Comment